Discussion: Shawn JohnsonReported This is a featured thread

Showing 10 posts
First_Marti
First_Marti
Shawn Johnson
Mar 9 2009, 8:08 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 9 2009, 8:08 PM EDT
This is the one to watch. She has more power than any one out there except for the professional dancers. She is tiny and competitive. Can you imagine a 17 year old winning? I also love Melissa - the Batchler robbed her of her dignity. Well Jason - look at her now!! HA!! I felt she did very well for only 48 hours of rehearsal. But since she has Tony as her trainer, she will go far. She is a crowd pleaser Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: None
jakefwp
jakefwp
1. RE: Shawn Johnson
Mar 9 2009, 8:33 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 9 2009, 8:33 PM EDT
I was a little worried that Shawn would be too technical with her gymnastics training, but she did great. You can always tell the stars who are promising because the judges' comments are super specific like how she needs to be more fluid in her arm movements. The bad ones get notes like, "Your footwork needs work" or "You're fun to watch." Do you find this valuable?    
brunofan
brunofan
2. RE: Shawn Johnson
Mar 10 2009, 12:26 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 10 2009, 12:26 PM EDT
I think she's going to win it all. Do you find this valuable?    
BrandonE
BrandonE
3. RE: Shawn Johnson
Mar 10 2009, 3:03 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 10 2009, 3:03 PM EDT
Her, Melissa, and Stev-O are probably going to go to the top 3. They all have fanbases. I think Melissa will win, just because of the people that hate the Bachelor. Do you find this valuable?    
First_Marti
First_Marti
4. RE: Shawn Johnson
Mar 10 2009, 7:40 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 10 2009, 7:40 PM EDT
"I think she's going to win it all."
I agree with you bunofan!
Do you find this valuable?    
First_Marti
First_Marti
5. RE: Shawn Johnson
Mar 10 2009, 7:42 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 10 2009, 7:42 PM EDT
"Her, Melissa, and Stev-O are probably going to go to the top 3. They all have fanbases. I think Melissa will win, just because of the people that hate the Bachelor. "
BrandonE, I think you are pretty close. I think the final two will be Shawn and Melissa. They both have incredible fans. (And yes, I can't stand that stupid Jason.)
BrandonE
BrandonE
6. RE: Shawn Johnson
Mar 11 2009, 1:36 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 11 2009, 1:36 PM EDT
lol! well dont u know that the show's ratings went up because they added melissa? Do you find this valuable?    
First_Marti
First_Marti
7. RE: Shawn Johnson
Mar 11 2009, 2:54 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 11 2009, 2:54 PM EDT
"lol! well dont u know that the show's ratings went up because they added melissa?"
I didn't know that - but it doesn't surprise me. People (women) were outraged with Jason for doing what he did on live TV. But, the greatest thing of all is that she did a marvelous job for only 48 hours of practice. Nothing like being a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader!!!
BrandonE
BrandonE
8. RE: Shawn Johnson
Mar 11 2009, 8:02 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 11 2009, 8:02 PM EDT
lol last season they had about 18 million viewers, thhis season has 22.5 million. Do you find this valuable?    
First_Marti
First_Marti
9. RE: Shawn Johnson
Mar 12 2009, 7:42 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 12 2009, 7:42 PM EDT
"lol last season they had about 18 million viewers, thhis season has 22.5 million."
Shows you how word of mouth is the way to go! (And a great show.)