Discussion: Who do you want to see on DWTS?Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 61 - 80 of 149  |  Show  posts at a time
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next > Last
First_Marti
First_Marti
60. RE: Who do you want to see on DWTS?
Aug 12 2009, 8:20 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 12 2009, 8:20 PM EDT
After watching Kathy Griffin with Levi Johnson (the father of Sarah Palin's grand baby) and listening to him being interviewed. He would be GREAT on DWTS! He DOES have a personality and DWTS would bring that out and possibly give him some chance for future endevors.

1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

offwithherhead
61. RE: Who do you want to see on DWTS?
Aug 13 2009, 5:21 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 13 2009, 5:21 AM EDT
"After watching Kathy Griffin with Levi Johnson (the father of Sarah Palin's grand baby) and listening to him being interviewed. He would be GREAT on DWTS! He DOES have a personality and DWTS would bring that out and possibly give him some chance for future endevors.

"
I am not so sure of this one...lol. How would they announce this person? Like now they label the person, gold medal winning athlete, TV personality, model, singer, football athlete, reality star....how would they label him???....over sexed adolescent?....famous sperm donor? I just think that impregnating a teenager does not make you a star. I don't want to sound mean about him, but there are many actual stars that I would enjoy seeing, and he is not on my short list. Just my opinion. :)
3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
First_Marti
First_Marti
62. RE: Who do you want to see on DWTS?
Aug 13 2009, 7:16 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 13 2009, 7:16 PM EDT
All they would have to say is: An up and coming star, Alaska born Levi Johnson!" 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

offwithherhead
63. RE: Who do you want to see on DWTS?
Aug 13 2009, 7:39 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 13 2009, 7:39 PM EDT
"All they would have to say is: An up and coming star, Alaska born Levi Johnson!""
I have to be honest that I didn't see the interview.... just what is his talent as an up-and-comer?
BrandonE
BrandonE
64. RE: Who do you want to see on DWTS?
Aug 13 2009, 8:22 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 13 2009, 8:22 PM EDT
I really don't want to see him on it. I'm not saying that I like Sarah Palin, but he won't even be a father anymore. Yeah, what a "man". 0  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
First_Marti
First_Marti
65. RE: Who do you want to see on DWTS?
Aug 14 2009, 8:35 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 14 2009, 8:35 AM EDT
"I really don't want to see him on it. I'm not saying that I like Sarah Palin, but he won't even be a father anymore. Yeah, what a "man"."
Brandon --- Sarah won't let him be a father. She will not allow him in her home. He has said that he wants to be a father, but he couldn't be one if no one lets him be. He gives them $ every month, and was promised he would see the baby. But NOOOOOOOOO not Mrs.Lying Palen.

offwithherhead
66. RE: Who do you want to see on DWTS?
Aug 15 2009, 2:49 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 15 2009, 2:49 AM EDT
It all sounds like a very unfortunate situation and the the one who is on the losing end is the baby. I just think that if he was on the show, it would somehow turn out to be another Sarah Palin thing.... so not something i would want to see. Sorry First_Marti. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Jeannie433
67. RE: Who do you want to see on DWTS?
Sep 20 2009, 9:43 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 20 2009, 9:43 AM EDT
Osmonds = self-involved yawns

2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
NicoleJobin-Wenzloff
NicoleJobin-Wenzloff
68. RE: Who do you want to see on DWTS?
Sep 21 2009, 1:49 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 21 2009, 1:49 PM EDT
well in future seasons how about some of these names............Jason David Frank (He played Tommy on Mighty Morphin Power Rangers), Dirk Benedict, Tom Selleck, The Hoff, Oscar Goodman (Mayor of Las Vegas) 0  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
wolf579
wolf579
69. RE: Who do you want to see on DWTS?
Sep 22 2009, 2:58 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 22 2009, 2:58 PM EDT
I would love to see Nathan Fillion; Stana Katic from Castle, David Boreanaz; Emily Deschanel from Bones, Mark Harmon; Cote de Pablo; Michael Weatherly; Sean Murray; Pauley Perrette; David McCallum; Rocky Carroll form NCIS, Daniel Dae Kim; Terry O'Quinn from Lost, Skeet Ulrich from Jehricho, Emily VanCamp; Gregory Smith from Everwood, Dan Castellaneta; Hank Azaria from the Simpsons, Michael Rosenbaum; Justin Hartley; Tom Welling from Smallville, Marg Helgenberger from CSI, Brad Pitt, Matthew McConnaughey, Ashley Judd, Ryan Reynolds, Sarah Jessica Parker, Meryl Streep, Kate Hudson, Drew Barrymore, Jackie Chan, just to name a few. I would love to see actual celebrities. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

offwithherhead
70. RE: Who do you want to see on DWTS?
Sep 23 2009, 2:36 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 23 2009, 2:36 PM EDT
"...I would love to see actual celebrities."
I second that. I still don't understand the "Tom Delay" thing.
2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
SuzP
SuzP
71. RE: Who do you want to see on DWTS?
Sep 23 2009, 4:27 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 23 2009, 4:27 PM EDT
I still don't get the Tom Delay pick either unless it is to draw the politicuams to watch.

BTW we are still pushing for Greg Louganis to be on DWTS season 10. His FB group is well over 2000 members. he not only is the all time best diver ever but now does dog agility training and is very good at it. Greg would be a joy to watch!

offwithherhead
72. RE: Who do you want to see on DWTS?
Sep 23 2009, 4:56 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 23 2009, 4:56 PM EDT
I hope he is in season 10 as well....he would be a great addition. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
jen17lc
jen17lc
73. RE: Who do you want to see on DWTS?
Sep 24 2009, 10:10 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 24 2009, 10:10 AM EDT
"Melissa Joan Hart
Joshua Jackson"
Happy to see Melissa Joan Hart, yay!!
Hopefully we can see Joshua Jackson next season.
wolf579
wolf579
74. RE: Who do you want to see on DWTS?
Sep 24 2009, 2:12 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 24 2009, 2:12 PM EDT
Greg Louganis would be a good choice, I watched him when he was at the Olympics, and speaking of the Olympics. Anton Ono was wonderful so why not have more atheletes from that arena, such as Scott Hamilton , Elvis Stojko, and Jayne Torvill.
Some of the younger set in actors and singers would be good as well, but I think they should have strength to be even able to do this strenuous training and even performing.
Why do the ones who have been models have no grace or strength? I think the little guy will be like Drew, a great big surprise. I loved seeing Donnie and Melissa did very well, Of the ladies we have a pretty good mix for variety. Of the men I am not sure yet, Aaron has agility and Donnie has a fan base, Louie has strength, the big guy, uh Chuck? he has potential...I love this show :)

nanatf
75. RE: Who do you want to see on DWTS?
Sep 29 2009, 5:11 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 29 2009, 5:11 AM EDT
I would like to see:
Alfonso Ribeiro
Jennifer Aniston
Matthew Perry
Halle Berry
Jennifer Love Hewitt
Bruce Willis
Tim McGraw
Jennifer Lopez
Carrie Underwood
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
debby1214
debby1214
76. RE: Who do you want to see on DWTS?
Nov 3 2009, 6:16 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 3 2009, 6:16 AM EST
Think of 'stars' who need their 'star' shined again...or their career revitalized... I loved watching Drew Lachey dance, very sexy! Is Nick really busy right now? My vote is for Nick Lachey to be on the show. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
kelseyelaine314
kelseyelaine314
77. RE: Who do you want to see on DWTS?
Nov 7 2009, 1:03 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 7 2009, 1:03 PM EST
I'd love to see:
Sophia Bush
James Lafferty
Chad Michael Murray
Bethany Joy Galeotti
Hilary Burton
Austin Nichols
Ellen Pompeo
Patrick Dempsey
Eric Dane
Katherine Heigle
Kate Walsh
Tim McGraw
Faith Hill
Carrie Underwood
Kellie Pickler
Kate Hudson
Cedric The Entertainer
David Boreanaz
Emily Deschanel
Tony Stewart
Denny Hamlin
Kasey Kahne
Jennifer Love Hewitt
David Conrad

jennair
78. RE: Who do you want to see on DWTS?
Nov 24 2009, 6:56 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 24 2009, 6:56 PM EST
KIM ZOLCIAK from The Real Housewives of Atlanta! I want to see if she can keep that wig on during the foxtrot! 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

RavenLo
79. RE: Who do you want to see on DWTS?
Nov 24 2009, 8:32 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 24 2009, 8:32 PM EST
How about wild card. Someone not famous. Identity kept secret through season and revealed at the end. A true test of whether the judges and the viewers would vote based on talent. I would volunteer to do it with Max. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next > Last

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)