Discussion: Who do you want to see on DWTS?Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 121 - 140 of 149  |  Show  posts at a time
First < Previous | 6 7 8 | Next
pawalker2010
pawalker2010
120. RE: Who do you want to see on DWTS?
Sep 21 2010, 6:28 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 21 2010, 6:28 AM EDT
love the idea of Lindsey Lohan....can see her rehearsal footage now....comes in at noon still drunk from the night before...lol...Jon Gosslin...wouldn't that piss off Kate?....especially if he did better and made it further?....lol....Kate is still awful...I been watching Kate plus 8....she's getting to be more and more of a diva every week!....ok back to the post....how bout Howard Stern?.....I think he'd have a blast with it.....I also like the idea of an "all-star show".....past winners and finalists......I still think Stacy Kebler got screwed......Jerry Rice just wasn't that good! Do you find this valuable?    

Liamthegreat
121. RE: Who do you want to see on DWTS?
Oct 20 2010, 5:38 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 20 2010, 5:38 PM EDT
The Ladies; Cote diPablo, Pauley Pirette, Mariska Hargety, Tyra banks, Ann Margaret, Celine Dion, Stacy London and Jessica Simpson. Guys would be; Michael Weatherly, L.L. Cool J., Jim Carrey, Chris Collingsworth, Shannon Sharpe AND Clinton Kelly. 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

ReynaldoNaanos
122. RE: Who do you want to see on DWTS?
Oct 29 2010, 7:13 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 29 2010, 7:13 PM EDT
I would want Sabrina Bryan to have a second chance 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

ReynaldoNaanos
123. RE: Who do you want to see on DWTS?
Oct 29 2010, 7:15 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 29 2010, 7:15 PM EDT
PLEASE BRING SABRINA BRYAN BACK 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
LoriAnneClough
LoriAnneClough
124. RE: Who do you want to see on DWTS?
Nov 7 2010, 1:58 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 7 2010, 1:58 PM EST
I'd like to see Rick back and I would really like to see a judging where the those in bottom two spots can count on votes to see who stays NOT THOSE THAT GET GREAT SCORES AND CAN DANCE. To be honest dont think I will continue watching because it is definitely an agenda for the tea part and Sarah Pallin. 5  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

spittledude
125. RE: Who do you want to see on DWTS?
Nov 15 2010, 7:13 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 15 2010, 7:13 AM EST
Lady Gaga
Beyonce
Steve Carell (idk if i spelled that right)
Michael Phelps
Tina Fey
Brad Pitt
Fergie
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Discodancer77
126. RE: Who do you want to see on DWTS?
Nov 16 2010, 9:23 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 9:23 PM EST
1)John Travolta
2)Olivia Newton John
3)Jennnifer Beals
4)Lynda Carter
5)Uma Therman
6)Kylie Minouge
7)Heather Thomas
8)Arnold Schwarzenegger
9)Madonna
10)christina aguilera

***It doesnt matter if anyone has danced before. Doing it Live in front of millions
under strict time line against another celebrity can make anyone crack under pressure, and judges votes do NOT determine a sure winner!
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

queen_chef
127. RE: Who do you want to see on DWTS?
Nov 19 2010, 5:33 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 19 2010, 5:33 AM EST
No one. after Bristol staying on as long as she has the show has lost it's original theme of picking the best dancer. This is a popularity contest. You should send them all to American Idol. 4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
lisalaviolette
lisalaviolette
128. RE: Who do you want to see on DWTS?
Nov 19 2010, 6:04 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 19 2010, 6:04 AM EST
I would love to see DWTS keep the show for what it says DWTS..I would love to see
Venessa Williams, Jennifer Lopez, Janet Jackson, Sheryl Lee Ralph, Jada or Will Smith, Kevin Bacon, Richard Gere, Angelina Jolie, Lisa Raye, Vivica Fox, Megan Fox, Megan Good, Tyrese, Tyson, Tyra, Brain Mc Knight, Joss Stone, Tina Turner!!!!!!!
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

LoriCoy
129. RE: Who do you want to see on DWTS?
Nov 23 2010, 8:13 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 23 2010, 8:13 PM EST
Melissa Gilbert, Brooke Shields, Tom Cruise, Tina Fey, Do you find this valuable?    

MandaLuiseKresch
130. RE: Who do you want to see on DWTS?
Dec 6 2010, 11:56 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 6 2010, 11:56 AM EST
i wouldn't mind seeing Enrique iglesias and chef ramsey or Justin beiber Do you find this valuable?    
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
131. RE: Who do you want to see on DWTS?
Mar 25 2011, 5:18 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 25 2011, 5:18 AM EDT
Pee Wee Herman
The Dali Lama
Donald Trump
Mark Martin
Meryl Streep
4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
sbdwtssb
sbdwtssb
132. RE: Who do you want to see on DWTS?
Apr 11 2011, 8:20 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 11 2011, 8:20 AM EDT
I would love to see Chris Brown on DWTS. I wish they would have people from sports in the same season. Or singers in the same season.. I don't think it's fair to have people with experience in the same competition w/those w/o experience. Would love to see our favorite soap opera stars in the same season...etc. Would have loved to sene Bow Wow and Chris Brown in the same season along with other singers. Thank you. Do you find this valuable?    

MaryMorgan
133. RE: Who do you want to see on DWTS?
May 17 2011, 7:16 AM EDT | Post edited: May 17 2011, 7:16 AM EDT
Christopher Walken, John Travolta, Jamie Lee Curtis Do you find this valuable?    
GinaDePalma
GinaDePalma
134. RE: Who do you want to see on DWTS?
May 23 2011, 10:08 AM EDT | Post edited: May 23 2011, 10:08 AM EDT
Mark Consuelo or Kelly Ripa Do you find this valuable?    

Liammunro
135. RE: Who do you want to see on DWTS?
May 30 2011, 2:45 PM EDT | Post edited: May 30 2011, 2:45 PM EDT
Kelly Preston, Cote dePaulo, Pauley Pirette, Mariska Hargety, Chris Meloni, Angie Harmon, Sacha Alexander, Christine Baranski, LL Cool J, Shelley Long, Ted Danson, Tom Selleck...shall I go on? Do you find this valuable?    
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
136. RE: Who do you want to see on DWTS?
Jun 6 2011, 12:49 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 6 2011, 12:49 PM EDT
There have been thousands of pictures, videos, and TV appearances whereby our First Lady exhibited a natural style and gracefulness, as well as graciousness, that exceeds the present norm among today's celebrities.
I know it could never happen, but I would rather see Michelle Obama on DWTS than anybody else I can think of.
We'd have to go back to Jackie Kennedy to find an equally-glamorous First Lady, and personally, I'd rather have Michelle Obama as a life-partner than Jackie Kennedy. Jackie acted like royalty -- Michelle has class AND compassion, and I'd like to see her show it off on DWTS !!
sbdwtssb
sbdwtssb
137. RE: Who do you want to see on DWTS?
Jun 6 2011, 2:27 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 6 2011, 2:27 PM EDT
You couldn't have picked a better person to do DWTS. Along with her, she could challenge present First Ladies from other government offices. I think each season should have a theme. For instance; first ladies, athletes, singers, and so on. Once again, GREAT PICK. 4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
138. RE: Who do you want to see on DWTS?
Jun 7 2011, 9:33 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 7 2011, 9:33 AM EDT
Thanks, but President Obama picked her first !!!
Michelle has it all goin' on -- but those vicious Republicans and their media cohorts attack her at every opportunity -- even going so far as to bad-mouth her efforts to improve the diets of children across America !!
;>)

jasamine
139. RE: Who do you want to see on DWTS?
Jan 8 2012, 5:37 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 8 2012, 5:37 PM EST
Rider Strong (from Boy meets world)
Rob Lowe
Tracy Pollan
Jonathan Jackson (general Hospital)
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
First < Previous | 6 7 8 | Next

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)