Discussion: Favorite rumor?Reported This is a featured thread

Category: Discussion Forum / Rumors
Showing 5 posts
jakefwp
jakefwp
Favorite rumor?
Feb 4 2009, 7:09 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 4 2009, 7:09 PM EST
Who's the best name to come up so far for Season 8? I'm so bummed that Cindy McCain won't be on. Dancing with the Stepford Wives!

I could go the rest of my life without watching another Osmond on the show and be very happy.
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: rumors season 8
dwtsjen
dwtsjen
1. RE: Favorite rumor?
Feb 8 2009, 6:45 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 8 2009, 6:45 PM EST
Oooo! Or ALL Osmond. It's a dance-off! 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
jakefwp
jakefwp
2. RE: Favorite rumor?
Feb 12 2009, 6:51 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 12 2009, 6:51 PM EST
No Osmonds! Now I can watch this season... 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
First_Marti
First_Marti
3. RE: Favorite rumor?
Aug 12 2009, 8:13 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 12 2009, 8:13 PM EDT
"No Osmonds! Now I can watch this season..."
I agree! I do not want to see Donnie on the show! Their smiles are so bright I have to wear shades.

offwithherhead
4. RE: Favorite rumor?
Aug 15 2009, 3:06 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 15 2009, 3:06 AM EDT
"Their smiles are so bright I have to wear shades."
lol...too funny! I could live a very happy life without seeing another Osmond as well. I used to like Marie until she did the show, and then she just began to irritate me.... who forgets to breathe? Give me a break!

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)