Discussion: Will all the Celebrites get a fair score in the dance-off?Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 5 posts
AiryFairyArms
AiryFairyArms
Will all the Celebrites get a fair score in the dance-off?
Oct 27 2009, 9:55 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 27 2009, 9:55 AM EDT
In the new dance-off, the bottom two contestants choose their own dance and go against each other while being scored by the judges vote only. The loser goes home and the winner makes it into next week. Will Michael and the other Celebrity dancers receive a fair and impartial score by the DWTS judges in the dance-off? Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
1. RE: Will all the Celebrites get a fair score in the dance-off?
Oct 27 2009, 10:19 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 27 2009, 10:19 AM EDT
Well if last nights scoring is any reflection of what is to come.... I would say it is preordained. Do you find this valuable?    
AiryFairyArms
AiryFairyArms
2. RE: Will all the Celebrites get a fair score in the dance-off?
Oct 27 2009, 11:01 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 27 2009, 11:01 AM EDT
Say it ain't so offwithherhead! Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
3. RE: Will all the Celebrites get a fair score in the dance-off?
Oct 27 2009, 11:45 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 27 2009, 11:45 AM EDT
"Say it ain't so offwithherhead!"
I hope it is done fairly, but I am not getting my hopes up.
Do you find this valuable?    
AiryFairyArms
AiryFairyArms
4. RE: Will Michael get a fair score in the dance-off?
Oct 28 2009, 7:50 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 28 2009, 7:50 AM EDT
Wow, Carrie-Anne so, so wanted Louie to move on. Her face goes blank at the very end of the results show when Louie said he had a waltz (complete with a double backflip twisty, lol) ready for next week that no one will see now. Carrie-Anne was stuck with her deciding vote because she knew that if she picked Louie it would be disgraceful to DWTS because Michael did the dance-off just a bit better. Michael pulled out some funky hip movement for the first time and Louie has zero hip movement. Something as simple (or as hard) as moving your hips to the beat of the music and to your partners movement is dancing 101. I'm glad the judges scored Michael fairly in the week 6 dance-off. Michael is much too stiff with his body but he does have airy feet and this week, proper hip gyration... Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)