Discussion: Is Kelly a legit contender?Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 4 posts
AiryFairyArms
AiryFairyArms
Is Kelly a legit contender?
Oct 24 2009, 8:34 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 24 2009, 8:34 AM EDT
Is Kelly a legit contender? It's getting tight for the celebrity dancers. Kelly has charm and a brand name but at this moment, can she dance her way into the next rounds? The public vote must be strong for Kelly but another ankle sprain or dance flop might be her ticket out with the DWTS judges. Let me know what you think about Kelly's chances for the rest of season 9, I'd like to know. Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
1. RE: Is Kelly a legit contender?
Oct 26 2009, 1:20 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 26 2009, 1:20 PM EDT
Personally, I think that she is a real contender. She has improved and I think that is what people are looking for. I'm not sure that she will knock Mya out of the top spot, but I think she will make it to the finals. Do you find this valuable?    
jakefwp
jakefwp
2. RE: Is Kelly a legit contender?
Oct 27 2009, 8:13 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 27 2009, 8:13 PM EDT
I think she'll have a hard time getting to the finals, just because Donny is a lock, and Mya seems very likely, unless there's some issue with her fan votes that just haven't become apparent yet. And Mark and Joanna just had their best weeks and seem to be getting better, at least when they have the right dance styles.

BUT, if Mya has another soft week and goes out because of the fan votes, then that seems to totally open it up for Kelly. Surely she has among the highest fan vote totals, right?
Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
3. RE: Is Kelly a legit contender?
Oct 28 2009, 5:31 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 28 2009, 5:31 PM EDT
You know, I am not convinced that Mya will go all the way. the judges have not been overly generous to her, and there really is a lack of connection between her and Dmitry. Kelly, Donny, and Joanna have such a good rapport and connection with their partners, and for some reason I think this might be Mya's undoing. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)