Discussion: Conspiracy TheoryReported This is a featured thread

Showing 2 posts
AiryFairyArms
AiryFairyArms
Conspiracy Theory
Oct 22 2009, 10:39 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 22 2009, 10:39 AM EDT
So, is there a "Conspiracy Theory" that you need to be a female Celebrity DWTS contestant if you want to win it all? Do you find this valuable?    
ShaolinLace1
ShaolinLace1
1. RE: Conspiracy Theory
Oct 22 2009, 12:17 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 22 2009, 12:18 PM EDT
The last three winners were women, that's true. However, the previous 4 winners were all men. My own theory is that there was so much flak about 4 men in a row winning that in season 6 they brought in Kristie Yamaguchi. Before she took one step on the dance floor she was going to win. Then in season 7 Brooke Burke was the non-dancer who came out and danced. She to my eye, deserved it that season. Shawn Johnson comes in with a fanbase that had 60% of the vote from week 1. For nobody Gilles Marini to come within a half a percent of that huge advantage was more than amazing. Gilles, for me has been the best non-dancer ever on the show. And the scores reflected that.

This season it's advantage to the household "name" to win the trophy. But I do love Dark Horses, and hope he gets to dance in the finale..
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)