Discussion: >>>!!!2009 tour cancelled!!!<<<Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 5 posts

Lucydiamond
>>>!!!2009 tour cancelled!!!<<<
Oct 16 2009, 3:45 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 16 2009, 3:45 PM EDT
No tour this year!!!
AEG has pulled out out of this seasons tour!!
DEMAND, organize and let ABC and AEG know that we want a tour this season!!!!
It's our only chance to enjoy the show live and in person!!
We watch faithfully and give you great ratings and this is what we get???!!!
Shame on you ABC!!!

1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: tour live show
AiryFairyArms
AiryFairyArms
1. RE: >>>!!!2009 tour cancelled!!!<<<
Oct 17 2009, 9:05 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 17 2009, 9:05 AM EDT
The 2008 DWTS Tour looked like a ton of fun, especially, if you landed a red table cloth seat right next to the stage, and extra especially, if you where asked to dance on stage with the crew!:

http://www.dwts.org/page/DWTS+Blog

No dancingwiththestarstour.com website. Bring it back!!
Do you find this valuable?    
jakefwp
jakefwp
2. RE: >>>!!!2009 tour cancelled!!!<<<
Oct 18 2009, 10:16 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 18 2009, 10:16 AM EDT
Well, that's too bad.... It seemed like a nice way to reach out to fans and promote the show. I've never been to one myself. Anyone been to one and can tell us what it was like? Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
3. RE: >>>!!!2009 tour cancelled!!!<<<
Oct 18 2009, 3:25 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 18 2009, 3:25 PM EDT
I have been to one two years ago, and it was great! Would go back to see them again if they came back to the boonies here in northern Alberta! The celebrities that were touring then were Joey Fatone, Joey McIntyre, and Joey Lawrence and Drew Lachey. It was an evening of great fun and I especially enjoyed seeing all of the pros...which included most of the regular pros. I didn't sit at one of the red tables that surrounded the dance floor because those tickets were so much more expensive....but having seen the show live, I can tell you that now I would definitely pay the difference, because some of the dancers made contact with people at the tables. Do you find this valuable?    

NRfanNick
4. RE: >>>!!!2009 tour cancelled!!!<<<
Nov 10 2009, 7:29 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 10 2009, 7:29 AM EST
Bummer!
http://www2.norwalkreflector.com/blogging-stars/ozzys-brat-leaving-dwts-tonight
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)