Sign in or
Natalie Coughlin |
Version 22 - view current page
| PROFESSION: Olympic Swimmer|
Professional partner: Alec Mazo
Bio: (bio to follow)
Natalie Coughlin DWTS Season 9 Results
Carrie Ann's Score
NATALIE COUGHLIN PHOTOS
| || |
Natalie Coughlin's Quotes From Season 9
Natalie Coughlin's DWTS Related Comments on Twitter
|Natalie Coughlin's Twitter Site: http://twitter.com/NatalieCoughlin|
| Aug. 17 - Good news: I'm going to be on the next season of Dancing w/ the Stars!!! I'm so excited and can't wait to start training!|
- I've been dying to tell you guys...Now I need to find out who my partner is!
| Aug. 18 - Get to start dancing today! I also get to find out who my partner is...Will keep you guys updated.|
- So I got partnered with Alec!!! So good because we both went to Cal Berkeley and studied Psychology at the same time. Go Bears!
- Practice is going well, although it's a lot harder than I thought!!! :)
- I didn't know Alec when we went to Cal (even though we probably shared classes!). Today was great. Our dance is a secret ;)
|Aug. 19 - Just got back from today's rehearsal...much better than yesterday, but Alec has his work cut out for him!|
|Aug. 21 - My feet are killing me|
| Aug. 24 - At SFO heading to LA for the DWTS title shoot. Can't wait to meet my fellow cast members!|
- Just stopped by the studio to get fitted for tomorrow's outfit. Glitter and glam!
| Aug. 25 - Enjoying some delicious room service before heading over to the shoot today. It'll be a long day, but should be fun!|
- Just wrapped the DWTS title shoot. Was so much fun. LOVED my hair and makeup and dress!
- Off to meet everyone at the DWTS cast party. Can't wait!
| Aug. 26 - Had a great time last night. Up early to catch a flight back to the Bay Area! Straight from the airport to the dance studio... :)|
- Dance practice started off really well, but I was mentally fried by the end. Can't wait to show off some of our moves! :)
- Here's some from last night's DWTS cast party last night (via lnge Happypaws) http://tinyurl.com/m5zjpz
- Soaking my tootsies in some lavender epsom salts...although totally worth the pain (because so much fun), these blisters hurt! :)
| Aug. 27 - Crap! The power is out at the dance studio. I came to work today! :)|
- Exhausted! Alec really worked me hard today. Love his choreography, but it kicks my butt!!!