Date of Birth: April 24, 1944
Place of Birth: Bethnal Green, London, England
Parents: Glen Goodman (father)
Louisa (Eldridge) Goodman (mother)
Spouse: Sue (wife)
Children: James WIlliam Goodman (son)
- Is an examiner for the National Association of Teachers of Dance.
- Is a Fellow of The Imperial Society of Teachers of Dance ~
- Is a member of The International Dance Teachers Association. ~
- Is an Adjudicator for the World Dance Council, British Dance Council, and Ballroom Dancers' Federation Internatiional.
- Is a founding member of the International Dancesport Judges and Trainers Association.
- Has received a UK Lifetime Achievement Award for his work in dancing.
- Has received a Carl Allen Award (considered the "Oscar" of the dancing world ).
-Has- Has received many nominations, including an Emmy nomination, and awards for his work on the UK show Strictly Come Dancing, and Dancing With The Stars.