Discussion: Did Mya just have a breakthrough?Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 4 posts
jakefwp
jakefwp
Did Mya just have a breakthrough?
Nov 9 2009, 7:51 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 9 2009, 7:51 PM EST
First of all, Mya and Dmitry's second dance was the most technically impressive dance of the season. AND I thought they finally broke through on having a connection and being exciting. But maybe that was just the nature of the dance, and it just fit her style perfectly. I mean, we saw the other side of that coin with Donny and the paso doble, just the worst possible fit for his style and fitness.

What's the deal, isn't Mya just far and away the favorite at this point?
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: donny osmond mya

offwithherhead
1. RE: Did Mya just have a breakthrough?
Nov 10 2009, 4:40 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 10 2009, 4:40 AM EST
Yeah, her performances last night were much better. I think that Dmitry finally got it, even though they said in their training that they were going to keep on they way they were going, He obviously made two dances that stuck more to the rules and it paid off. 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

deeneese
2. RE: Did Mya just have a breakthrough?
Nov 16 2009, 5:28 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2009, 5:28 AM EST
"First of all, Mya and Dmitry's second dance was the most technically impressive dance of the season. AND I thought they finally broke through on having a connection and being exciting. But maybe that was just the nature of the dance, and it just fit her style perfectly. I mean, we saw the other side of that coin with Donny and the paso doble, just the worst possible fit for his style and fitness.

What's the deal, isn't Mya just far and away the favorite at this point?"
Too much credit is given to Mya and Dimitry is the pro. He sopposed to be the force behand May. He is doing a great job for a professional. If everyone is giving Mya credit then she should be a professional dancer, not a STAR.
DIMITRY YOU ARE A DOING A GREAT JOB. CANADA LOVES YOUR DANCING.
Do you find this valuable?    
AiryFairyArms
AiryFairyArms
3. RE: Did Mya just have a breakthrough?
Nov 16 2009, 11:28 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2009, 11:29 AM EST
Still picking Mya and Donny in the Finals! Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)