Discussion: A kinder, gentler LenReported This is a featured thread

Showing 4 posts
eguy
eguy
A kinder, gentler Len
Nov 2 2009, 3:15 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 2 2009, 3:15 PM EST
It's like Len and Bruno have switched places. Len has been super nice for the last few weeks, and Bruno has been a tad bit meaner. Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: season 9 week 7
jakefwp
jakefwp
1. RE: A kinder, gentler Len
Nov 2 2009, 6:44 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 2 2009, 6:44 PM EST
I thought I saw some of that from Bruno earlier in the season, too. I wonder if he's trying to do it, or if it's just a reaction to something in this season's cast.

I have no idea what's up with Len lately. He's happy when I think he's going to be cranky. Except with Mya. Then he just gives her two points less than the other two judges...
Do you find this valuable?    
jakefwp
jakefwp
2. RE: A kinder, gentler Len
Nov 9 2009, 7:55 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 9 2009, 7:55 PM EST
He did it again tonight! He basically gave Aaron a big hug and was really nice to Kelly after her first dance, even though he didn't have anything really amazing to say.

Then again, he turned around later and was sort harsh to a couple other people, like Donny. Maybe he's selectively nice, to the people who can't really handle the harshness.
Do you find this valuable?    
eguy
eguy
3. RE: A kinder, gentler Len
Nov 10 2009, 6:26 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 10 2009, 6:26 AM EST
I did notice that his niceness was so random! I was so sure he was going to come down hard on Kelly and he didn't. There were so many times I was sure he was going to let the dancers have it and he didn't! Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)