Discussion: Aaron Carter's TensReported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 11 of 11  |  Show  posts at a time
eguy
eguy
Aaron Carter's Tens
Nov 2 2009, 3:06 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 2 2009, 3:06 PM EST
I was uncomfortable through this dance and wasn't sure what the deal was with all of the KISS rocker signs he made... I dunno. I was weirded out. Anyone else? Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: aaron carter

offwithherhead
1. RE: Aaron Carter's Tens
Nov 2 2009, 3:31 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 2 2009, 6:01 PM EST
Oh definitely eguy. If the judges thought Mark Dacascos' dance was busy, Aaron Carter's was equally as busy. I thought Aaron did OK, but the rocker signs were weird ( I guess it was in tribute to the group whose song they danced to). I also thought Mark's dance was quite good...much better than the scores that he got. Do you find this valuable?    
jakefwp
jakefwp
2. RE: Aaron Carter's Tens
Nov 2 2009, 6:38 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 2 2009, 6:38 PM EST
Completely agree, and I was even more weirded out after the post-dance interview. His intensity is totally uncomfortable. It was a solid dance for sure, but the extra stuff was distracting.

And YES, offwithherhead, I didn't see a big difference between Mark's and Aaron's dances. They were both "busy" in the same way.
Do you find this valuable?    
eguy
eguy
3. RE: Aaron Carter's Tens
Nov 3 2009, 5:36 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 3 2009, 5:36 AM EST
I think what bothers me the most is that he is disingenuous. Like, last week in the results show, he said that Len was like a father figure to him. WTF? No he's not. Len judges Aaron for about two minutes a week and critiques him. Maybe that's fatherly in some bizzaro alternate ballroom universe, but not in reality. Ok, enough ranting. I have a feeling he'll be in the bottom two tonight. Let's see if my crystal ball is correct... Do you find this valuable?    
Andy.W
Andy.W
4. RE: Aaron Carter's Tens
Nov 3 2009, 6:20 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 3 2009, 6:20 AM EST
I actually liked Aaron's dance even if his interviews can be a bit weird sometimes. I was also pleasantly surprised by Donny in the group dance. He really played the part well!

Cheers
Andy
MSN Outreach

Wake up to the best recaps on the web with Last Night on TV on MSN
jakefwp
jakefwp
5. RE: Aaron Carter's Tens
Nov 3 2009, 7:26 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 3 2009, 7:26 PM EST
Wow, good call, eguy. I didn't see that one coming.... The guy with the highest score OF THE SEASON ending up in the bottom three. Without the fan votes, he just can't win, and will be lucky to make it past next week, really.

By the way, you guys are like brothers and sisters to me. Also father and mother figures.

offwithherhead
6. RE: Aaron Carter's Tens
Nov 4 2009, 5:06 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 4 2009, 5:06 AM EST
"

By the way, you guys are like brothers and sisters to me. Also father and mother figures."
ROFLMAO!! So jakefwp, don't forget to make your bed and brush your teeth before you do one more page edit here! lol

~offwithMom'shead~ :)
eguy
eguy
7. RE: Aaron Carter's Tens
Nov 4 2009, 5:45 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 4 2009, 5:45 AM EST
LOL! I feel the same way. Every time one of you updates a page, I feel like we're all in a family therapy session.

So here's my theory. I don't think that the judges wanted to say goodbye to Mark, but their hands were tied when Aaron did the jive. What could they say if he did the same type of dance with the same energy that they all gave high scores to? I am so bummed that Mark is gone. He was one of my faves.
BrandonE
BrandonE
8. RE: Aaron Carter's Tens
Nov 4 2009, 1:07 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 4 2009, 1:07 PM EST
"LOL! I feel the same way. Every time one of you updates a page, I feel like we're all in a family therapy session.

So here's my theory. I don't think that the judges wanted to say goodbye to Mark, but their hands were tied when Aaron did the jive. What could they say if he did the same type of dance with the same energy that they all gave high scores to? I am so bummed that Mark is gone. He was one of my faves. "
Exactly, the judges just couldn't let Aaron go.

When Len was announcing their pick for Aaron, I thought he was going to say something along the lines of "We can't make a decision, you've both proved yourselves tonight, so you both stay."
jakefwp
jakefwp
9. RE: Aaron Carter's Tens
Nov 5 2009, 6:18 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 5 2009, 6:18 PM EST
"When Len was announcing their pick for Aaron, I thought he was going to say something along the lines of "We can't make a decision, you've both proved yourselves tonight, so you both stay.""
Oh totally, that would have been neat. I felt the same way you guys did.... If Mark could have pulled off a dance that was even equal to Aaron's they would have let Aaron go. But they couldn't justify it after his Jive. I guess it's just to that point in the season when you start losing people who you don't want to lose. With Michael out, there was no one left who was clearly a weak link.
AiryFairyArms
AiryFairyArms
10. RE: Aaron Carter's Tens
Nov 6 2009, 6:56 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 6 2009, 6:56 AM EST
Based on his flu ridden performance, Donnie should have been in the dance off with Mark, not Aaron. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)