air dates: September 28 and 29, 2009
overview of this week's competition:
The men and women compete against each other for the first time, as 14 couples dance to the jive, the quickstep or the tango. One couple won't survive the week! Baz Luhrmann sits in as a guest judge in Len's place.
- Bruno (to Aaron): Mini-Fred Astaire you are.
- Baz (to Mya): That is the real deal.
- Bruno (to Debi): I love it when you’re channeling the feisty ball breaker.
- Bruno (to Chuck): Savage and primeval, but always a tango.
- Carrie Ann (to Donny): This is why the name Osmond carries so much weight in this business.
|Chuck's badass tango face|
|Louie's acrobatic flip to start his jive|
|Donny and Tom DeLay: Backstage dance partners|
|Week Two results show, Tuesday at 8pm|