air dates: September 21, 22, 23 The fellas dancedanced Monday, the ladies Tuesday, results on Wednesday when two couples getwere eliminated! Special events planned includeincluded a performance by the Broadway cast of "The Lion King," a premiere music video from Miley Cyrus, and a tribute to Patrick Swayze.
overview of this week's competition:
judges' best quotes
- Len (to Chuck): "It was a little aggressive."
- Carrie Ann (to Tom DeLay): "That was surreal."
- Len (to Tom D): "Parts were magic, parts were tragic."
- Bruno (to Tom D): "You're crazier than Sarah Palin."
- Len (to Donny): "Too theatrical, too much razzmatazz"
- Bruno (to Kathy): "Salsa is sex, with no sex it doesn’t work."
- Len (to Mya): "This was not a Viennese Waltz; it was a theatrical hodgepodge."
- Carrie Ann (to Macy): "It was beautiful in its own bizarre way."
- Bruno (to Kelly): "I cannot believe my eyes. The wild child rock princess transformed."
|Donny's facial expressions|
|Michael Irvin's solo boogie|
|Tom DeLay lip-synching "Wild Thing"|
|Louie's backflip at the start of the group salsa|
|This group of people sitting on a couch with their arms around each other: Michael Irvin, Donny Osmond, Louie Vito, Tom DeLay. Nowhere else on television....|
|Debi Mazar's motormouth|
|Macy Gray breaks up the judges|
|Kelly runs to hug her parents after her waltz, everyone cries|
|Bruno calling Louie a "hobbit"|
|Nearly any moment involving Tom DeLay|
|Donny falling onto his battery pack|
|Samantha trying and failing to get the stars to bag on each other after the group dances|
| Bruno compliments Debi on working her "bazooms" |
|Len and Bruno brawl over Dmitry's choreography|
|What Macy Gray said to break up the judges|
next on dwts
|• Tuesday atWeek 8pm:2: Ladies'Quickstep, nightJive onand DWTS!Tango!|