Sign in or
DWTS Season 7 |
Version 2 - view current page
**Create a graphical index to all episodes of the show.**
Tips for creating an episode index:
- Use the "Manage Page" dropdown menu located in the foot of the Page Toolbox at right to rename this page by the following convention: [Show Name] Episode Guide
Example:Grey's Anatomy Episode Guide
- Delete the image placeholders in the table below to add a representative image for each episode. (You can also just create text links to the episode guides, if you don't have images.)
- Delete or add rows or columns to the table grid by right-clicking on the table and selecting the corresponding menu option.
- Create a page for each episode by selecting the "Add a new page" option in the Page Toolbox.
- Copy and paste the contents of the Sample Episode Guide Template into each episode page you create. This is a handy way to create pages quickly and consistently!
- Come back to the episode guide index and create links to the episode pages you've added.
Once you have created your episode guide index, delete the tip text above.