air dates: November 15-16, 2010
overview of this week's competition: Four couples compete!
- [Bruno to Brandy]: I was gonna scream, "Stop, stop! Somebody's gonna get hurt!"
- [Carrie Ann to Brandy]: You may have had a little trouble in the first dance, and you may have had a little trouble in life after watching that package, but the trouble is GONE, my dear!
- [Carrie Ann to Jennifer]: I've been waiting all season to see Jennifer Grey do a Cha Cha all by herself and I was not disappointed in any way shape or form, except that you did the shimmy boobie thing on Bruno, and not Len!
- [Len to Jennifer]: Be still my beating heart. Sometimes a whisper can speak louder than a shout and this was quiet, it was delicate, it was poignant....If I'm dreaming, don't wake me up because that was fabulous!
- [Len to Kyle]: I think you've got a bionic bum! Honestly, you've had more bounce to the ounce than anyone this season!
- [Bruno to Kyle]: Look at you, all strong, sharp, masculine...Whatever happens, you are Season 11 Mr. Charisma!
- [Len to Bristol]: I'll tell you Bristol the Pistol, you fired a few blanks during the war, but tonight, all guns blazing, your best dance, fabulous!
- [Bruno to Bristol]: I will be damned, I never thought I was going to see this -- the little lamb is turning into a tigress!
- Kyle! Kyle! Kyle! That boy can bounce!
- Jennifer's grand shimmy boobie opening!
- Bristol's Paso -- still painful to watch!
|Annie Lennox and Enrique Iglesias perform, the Design a Dance is performed, another celebrity is eliminated, November 16th at 9/8c.|