air dates: November 8-9, 2010
overview of this week's competition: The final five couples compete, including an Instant Dance!
- [Bruno to Brandy]: Darling this was more than a dance, this was an exquisite interpretation of a song. You were totally immersed into t he character. Emotionally, it was like a symphony, like a poem.
- [Bruno to Jennifer]: It was like watching a vintage Fred Astaire, Ginger Rogers quickstep! Forget your trouble, c'mon get happy!
- [Len to Kyle]: Last week, I saw like a little bud...this week, a gorgeous orchid!
- [Len to Kyle]: You came out like a pocket rocket! It was a little bit wild and wacky, but I really enjoyed it!
- [Bruno to Bristol]: Bristol, you can shake it! You did my favorite step, pencil grabbing! Some things were excellent, but sometimes you just lost it.
- Jennifer & Derek's Rumba...actually, anything Jennifer does!
- Brandy & Maks Cha Cha Cha to the top!
- Enter Kyle Massey, pocket rocket!! Disney, really?? :)
- Bristol, can you at least LOOK like you want to be here?!
|The final four compete to win!|