air dates: November 22-23, 2010
overview of this week's competition: In an effort to show their improvement over the course of the season, all three couples danced for redemption by re-choreographing and doing a previously performed dance chosen by the judges with new music for a better score. Each couple also performed the unpredictable and always entertaining no rules Freestyle dance, MONDAY, NOVEMBER 22 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network. (Source: ABC)
- [Bruno to Jennifer]: It was an evening in sultry Seville, the flamenco dancer and the golden matador, igniting the flames of passion, filling each other with relentless pleasure from dusk 'til dawn. I don't want this night ever to end!
- [Len to Jennifer]: You're like a juggernaut, going down the freeway, headed for that mirror ball trophy.
- [Len to Kyle]: Overall, you've gone from messy Massey to marvelous!
- [Bruno to Kyle]: Look at you, you're all slick, sharp, and slinky!
- [Carrie Ann to Kyle]: This old fly girl is very proud of you, you killed it, I loved it, I dub you the fresh prince of Dancing with the Stars!
- [Len to Bristol]: Last time you were a gorilla, and now, a thriller!