Sign in or
Version 1 - view current page
**Create a graphical index to the characters of the show.**
Tips for creating a character index:
- Use the "Manage Page" dropdown menu located in the foot of the Page Toolbox at right to rename this page according to the following recommended convention: [Show Name] Characters
Example: Grey's Anatomy Characters
- Delete the image placeholders in the table below to addrepresentative images for the characters. (You can also just create text links to the character pages, if you don't have images.)
- Delete/add rows or columns to the table grid by right-clicking on the table and selecting the corresponding menu option.
- Create a page for each character by selecting the "Add a new page" option in the Page Toolbox.
- Copy and paste the contents of the Sample Character Profile Template into each character profile page you create. This is a handy way to format and populate content quickly and consistently!
- Come back to the character index and create links to the character pages you've added.
Once you have created your character index, delete the tip text above.