| | Carrie Ann InabaDate of Birth: January 5, 1968Place of Birth: Honolulu, HawaiiOccupation: Actress, Singer, Dancer, Choreographer, Television Judge.
Education: Graduated for Panahou High School in 1986.
Attended college in Japan and California, graduating from UCLA with a B.A. in World Arts and Cultures.
- Won a statewide competition, "Search for Talent", with a friend when she was 16 years old.
- Moved to Japan after highschool to attend college and pursue a musical career. While there she released 3 singles.
- After moving to California, she began to study choreography at the University of California.
- Studied Dance with Alexandre Magno at the Debbie Reynolds Studio.
- After one day in dance class, a producer booked her to dance in a music video.
- In 1990 she began to work on the television show, In Living Color, as a Fly Girl.
- Toured and danced with Madonna, Ricky Martin, David Copperfield, and Chayanne.
- Dance on shows such as the Creative Arts Emmy's, the SAG Awards, the NAACP Awards, and the MTV Awards.
- Studied Tae Kwon Do with Billy Blanks.
- In 2002, appeared in the movie Austin Powers in Goldmember, as Fook Yu.
- Other movie credits include: Monster Mash: The Movie, Lord of Illusions, Showgirls, Boys and Girls, The Flintstones II, Freak, and American Virgin.
- Has choreographed for many television series and shows including: American Idol, American Juniors, All American Girl, He's A Lady, In Search of the Partridge Family, Married by America, The Sexiest Bachelor in America Pageant, The Swan, Who Wants To Marry A Multi-Millionaire, five Miss America Pageants, So You Think You Can Dance, and Hannah Montana.
- Founded and is President of EnterMediArts Inc., a video production Company.
- She writes, directs and edits films.
- Judge for ABC's Dancing With The Stars
- Co-host for Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann
- In 2009 was honorary judge for the USA Dance National Dancesport Championships.
More About Carrie Ann Carrie Ann's ancestry is Japanese, Chinese and Irish, and she is the youngest of two children. She grew up with music, taking dance classes, which included the Hula. She also studied the piano, the violin and sang in the choir. As far as sports, she played vollyball for a short time. As an adult, she continues to study martial arts and practices Hatha Yoga. When Carrie Ann was sixteen she was scouted to go to Japan to become a Teen Idol star, but she waited until after she graduated to make the move to Japan. In her personal life, she became engaged to an actor, John LaRusso in 2002. She also has three cats: Squeaker, Taz and Shadow.
| Photo Gallery of Carrie Ann Inaba|