| | Bruno TonioliDate of Birth: November 25, 1955Birth Place: Ferrara, ItalyParents: Fulvia Tonioli (mother) Werther Tonioli (father)Occupation: Dancer, Choreographer, TV personality | Accomplishments|
- Renowned dancer and choreographer.
- Judge for BBC production Strictly Come Dancing
- Judge for ABC production Dancing With The Stars
- Judge for Australian production Dancing With The Stars
- Devised and co-presented for the BBC Dance X
- Devised and co-presented for ABC Dance War with Carie Ann Inaba
- In 2006 received an Emmy nomination for Outstanding Reality/ Competition Program
- In 2007 received an Emmy nomination for Outstanding Reality/ Competition Program
- Choreography movie credits include: Sixty Six, Ella Enchanted, A gathering Storm, Little Voice, Dancing Through the Dark, Enigma, The Parole Officer, What A Girl Wnats.
- Television film choreography credits include: Miss Marple: The Body in the LIbrary, Blonde Bombshell, The Scarlet Pimpernell, The Bare Necessities.
- Theatre credits include: La Vie Parisienne, Godspell, and The Man Who Thinks He's It.
- Television credits include: Ab Fab, French and Saunder's Christmas Special, The Tony Ferrino Phenomenon, Ghosts of Oxford Street, The Brit Awards, many Top of the Pops, 3 Royal Variety Shows, Miss World 1998-1999.
| More About Bruno|
Bruno left home at the age of 18 to pursue a career in dance, and eventually found himself in London, England, as a member of the Paris based company, La Grande Eugene. He later joined the Lyndsay Kemp Company. He proved to be very successful as a freelance dancer and later moved on to choreographing.
The list of his credits for choreographing is extensive, and span all fields of entertainment. They would include movies, theatre, and television. In the music industry he has choreographed for music videos, stage productions and tours. He has worked for the best in the industry, including: Tina Turner, Sting, Elton John, The Rolling Stones, Freddie Mercury, Boy George, and Duran Duran.
Bruno is fluent in English, Spanish, French and Italian.
| Photo Gallery For Bruno Tonioli|
Bruno Tonioli... Sharp dressed man!
Bruno Tonioli... Sharp Un-dressed man!
Bruno Tonioli... giving one of his very descriptive critiques of a performance.