Sign in or
This report displays all thread contributions made by netman4.
Showing 2 threads & replies
|thread||Location||Contribution Date||Replies||Last Post|
|RE: bristol||Discussion Forum||Nov 17 2010, 8:34 PM EST||7||Nov 23 2010, 3:01 AM EST
Reply: The show needs to change the voting by viewers to represent 49 % and the judges the other 51%. I know they want viewers view reply
|RE: Season 11 Week 7 - 6 couples compete, talk about it here!||DWTS Season 11 Week 7||Nov 3 2010, 6:01 PM EDT||25||Nov 11 2010, 9:05 PM EST
Reply: I guess you don't have to have dance talent to stay alive on this show. Just have a famous MOM. view reply