SlikLizrd |

Radio Personalities !!??? WTF !!???

SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
Radio Personalities !!??? WTF !!???
Mar 6 2011, 3:31 AM EST | Post edited: Mar 6 2011, 3:31 AM EST
2 of the new "celebrity contestants" aren't celebrities AT ALL, and they're certainly not "STARS" !!
They have "shows" on the freakin' RADIO, which can't SHOW you ANYTHING, and certainly not DANCING !!!
What freakin' MORON came up with that stupid idea !???
I've never heard of either one of them, which is no surprise -- most people don't listen to the radio -- because it doesn't have any PICTURES of people DANCING !!!
Do you find this valuable?    
BrandonE
BrandonE
1. RE: Radio Personalities !!??? WTF !!???
Mar 6 2011, 1:07 PM EST | Post edited: Mar 9 2011, 2:06 PM EST
I'm assuming you don't live in California, huh?

I know exactly who Mike is, and to tell you the truth, I was actually surprised they put him on. My guess is that they really couldn't find any BIG stars who had time to do it this season. After all, last season was such a huge cast.

Who's the other radio person you're talking about?
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
2. RE: Radio Personalities !!??? WTF !!???
Mar 7 2011, 12:43 AM EST | Post edited: Mar 7 2011, 12:43 AM EST
California !?? Why in the world would you ASSume that I'm from California !!???
50 States says that the odds are 49-to-1 that I'm NOT !!t
California's 10% of the US population says the odds are better, at 9-to-1 that I'm NOT from there!!
Never ASSume anything, Brandon -- you'll be wrong WAY too often, and your crredibility will drop like a teenie-bopper's panties at a Justin Bieber concert !!!

That's the Arizona desert mountains that you see in the background of my avatar.

You know who "Mike" is !?? I guess that's pretty cool, if knowing unknown people is considered to be cool by the peeps that you hang with !!

For me, radio people aren't celebrities --- they don't perform on stage as actors, or undergo years of specialized training as does an operatic singer or talented musician, or a playwrigjht.

People who name themselves stupid names like Crazy Mike, Toothless Groggins, or B.O. Plenty are FREAKS of nature whose undeveloped brains cannot process such important information -- such as "common sense", for example !!

Your guess as to why they have no BIG stars seems valid, since it is a time-consuming process that's on a tight, long-term schedule that could conflict with their professional undertakings.

They show Stupid Mike and Wendy Williams as Radio Personalities, although I see Wendy's name on my Cable HDTV program schedule.
I wouldn't know either one of them even existed, and I couldn't care less if they fell off the edge of the Earth !!!

It's true that they don't give us many real STARS, but they DO give us a bunch of pathetic individuals to point-and-laugh at -- such as Bristol, the pistol that couldn't shoot straight or dance, either -- and lest we forget, Kate Goosegg, with the coordination of a jellyfish having an epileptic fit !!!